Coral & Tusk creates and sells embroidered linen home and gift products based on all original artwork. We have two offices, one in Brooklyn, NY where our creative and marketing team of 4 members is based, and the other in Pinedale, WY, where our inventory is housed and order management and fulfillment team members (2 full time and 2 part time) are based. Our long time production partner is based in India and they do all of our manufacturing. We use Shopify Plus for our ecommerce platform.
Coral & Tusk is seeking a full-time, organized Customer Care Specialist who enjoys and excels at communicating with customers, ensuring excellent service, and maintaining high customer satisfaction. The Customer Care Specialist will provide all day-to-day customer facing assistance and customer profile management through emails, phone calls, chat and CRM systems for our retail e-commerce website and our wholesale and trade divisions. The ideal candidate is someone who is excited about building customer relationships, establishing and maintaining a customer database, and communicating customer insights to the Coral & Tusk team. This is a perfect position for a driven problem-solver with exceptional people skills seeking to make an impact at a growing small business.
Brooklyn, New York. Currently our team is working remotely, but will be returning to our Industry City office in the upcoming months. This position would potentially start remote with training at our Brooklyn Office, transitioning back with the whole team in the office (M-F 10am-6pm) by August / September.
- Uphold Coral & Tusk’s high standard of exceptional and responsive customer service. Create a unique and delightful customer experience at every interaction through phone calls, email, and chat.
- Answer phones and help customers promptly receive answers to their inquiries.
- Manage our customer service email, answer all inquiries, or direct emails to the correct team member to respond.
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management through notes and tags in Shopify Plus.
- Review all retail e-commerce orders for any updates such as address changes or gift notes, and work with our off-site Order Management Team to update the information.
- Proactively problem solve and provide solutions to customer concerns and problems.
- Process orders, refunds and invoices and relay the information to customers.
- Communicate with the off-site Order Management Team on wholesale and trade orders and invoice orders through Shopify.
- Work closely with the off-site Order Management Team to discern information such as shipping delays or inventory stock to proactively relay to customers.
- Create and maintain organized email response templates for all divisions.
- Work closely with the Creative and Marketing Team to stay updated on product information, updates to the website, and promotions/sales.
- Record customer feedback and create an organized database for sharing with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Communicate with the Website Manager about any website issues / customer feedback regarding their experience using the site.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative working style; thrive in a team working environment.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Highly tech savvy; experience with Shopify, Klaviyo or Shipstation a plus.
- Experience with computer systems including Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with any CRM tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Gorgias a plus.
- Self-reliant, can quickly grasp new concepts and ask the right questions in the face of ambiguity.
- Excellent problem-solver with a “get it done” attitude.
- Adaptable, willing to take on new challenges and changes that come with a growing small business.
- Uphold company’s core values and image.
- Maintain a professional and open line during all correspondence.
- Keep all documents and correspondence secure and, where relevant, backed-up.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) retirement savings plan