Your shopping experience and satisfaction with our products upon delivery are very important to us. Each item is created and shipped to you with our utmost care. Please contact us at [email protected] if you had any issues with your order. We will do whatever possible to make sure you're completely happy with your experience shopping with us!
We do our absolute best to have all listed items in stock. If the item is out of stock for some reason, we will notify you within one business day of your order via phone or email with a revised lead time on delivery. At that point you will have the option to accept the revised delivery date, cancel your order or replace out of stock items.
If an item is listed as PRE-ORDER please see below information and shipping policy.
DOMESTIC ORDERS* :
*Orders Shipping within the Continental United States
We do our very best to ship your orders as quickly as possible. We ship orders within 1-3 business days from our warehouse in Pinedale, Wyoming and your delivery speed is determined by shipping location. Regular ground shipping rates and expedited shipping rates are provided at checkout.
Coral & Tusk is not responsible for any delays once the package has been shipped and tracking updates have been generated, or for any delivery errors, and lost or stolen packages once the package has been delivered. Unfortunately, stolen packages are becoming more frequent with more people shopping online, so please make sure you have a secure location to ship to and will be there to receive your package, or opt to ship to a more secure location. We recommend signing up for free text alerts from FedEx or USPS to track your package in real time! FedEx also offers a free service called FedEx Delivery Manager that allows you to reroute or hold packages at secure locations local to you. If the FedEx notification says "Delivered" and you have not received it, please check with your neighbors first as packages sometimes wind up nearby. If the package is stolen, you will need to reach out to local authorities in order to claim your loss with your credit card company.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS* :
*Orders Shipping International, or to Hawaii, Alaska or U.S. territories
We do our very best to ship your orders as quickly as possible. We ship orders within 1-3 business days from our warehouse in Pinedale, Wyoming and your delivery speed is determined by shipping location. The recipient is responsible for all incurred taxes and customs duties. International deliveries are subject to local import duties and taxes which the receiver will be required to pay upon receipt. Coral & Tusk is not responsible for customs issues or delays. We are not responsible for any delivery errors, delays or lost or stolen packages once the package has been shipped and tracking updates have been generated. We are available to assist you in any way we can regarding your order and shipment. Please call 718.388.4188 or email us at [email protected] for further international shipping inquiries.
Pre-order Product Shipping Policy
If you have placed an order for a pre-order item, this item will ship according to the delivery date listed on the product page.
Shipping Policy for Orders Containing Pre-order items and In stock items
Orders Shipping within the Continental United States
If you placed an order containing both pre-ordered items and in stock items, we will hold your order to ship until the pre-ordered items are in stock. Please note this ship date on the product’s page and beside the item at checkout.
Orders Shipping International, or to Hawaii, Alaska or U.S. territories
If you placed an order containing both pre-ordered items and in stock items, we will hold your order to ship until the pre-ordered items are in stock. Please note the date of delivery on the product page and noted beside the item at checkout. Your order will arrive complete, in one shipment around that date.
- We accept returns for merchandise exchange, store credit or refund on full priced items returned within 30 days of your order delivery. All returned items must be in the same brand new condition to be accepted for credit/exchange. All shipping charges must be paid for by the purchaser including the return shipping fees. Refund will be issued to the original method of payment upon receipt of returned item. Store credit never expires and is issued in form of an emailed code to use anytime.
- All shipping charges are responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- All MADE TO ORDER items are final sale:
- Any item made to order including custom pillows or tabletop, fabric yardage, and framed artwork on our website is final sale.
- All SALE items are final sale:
- Any item in our “Sale” collection on our website is final sale.
- OR if “FINAL SALE” is listed in the product description.
- All SECONDS SALE or SAMPLE SALE items are final sale:
- Any item with "Seconds Sale" or "Sample Sale" in the product title.
- Any item that lists that it is a second or sample sale item in the description, doesn't meet our high quality standards, and has been marked down to reflect the pictured or listed condition.
To proceed with a return:
- Please contact us at [email protected]
to obtain a return approval prior to returning an item.
- All returned items must be unused and in original packaging. It is the purchaser's responsibility to insure we receive the return in like new condition. We strongly recommend selecting a shipping method with tracking information. If we do not receive the returned order, we cannot process the request.
- Damage/defect claims must be communicated within 7 business days of package arrival.
- Tracking for return shipments must be emailed to [email protected].
- Please ship UPS and FedEx returns to:
Coral & Tusk
229 S Cole Ave.
Pinedale, WY 82941
Coral & Tusk
PO Box #8
Pinedale, WY 82941