Your shopping experience and satisfaction with our products upon delivery are very important to us. Each item is created and shipped to you with our utmost care. Please contact us at [email protected] if you had any issues with your order. We will do whatever possible to make sure you're completely happy with your experience shopping with us!
We do our absolute best to have all listed items in stock. If the item is out of stock for some reason, we will notify you within one business day of your order via phone or email with a revised lead time on delivery. At that point you will have the option to accept the revised delivery date, cancel your order or replace out of stock items.
If an item is listed as PRE-ORDER please see below information and shipping policy.
We do our very best to ship your orders as quickly as possible. We ship orders within 1-3 business days from our warehouse in Pinedale, Wyoming and your delivery speed is determined by shipping location. Regular ground shipping rates and expedited shipping rates are provided at checkout. Coral & Tusk is not responsible for any delays, delivery errors, lost or stolen packages once the package has been shipped and tracking updates have been generated. We are available to assist you in any way we can regarding your order and shipment. Please Call 718.388.4188 or email us at [email protected] for further shipping inquiries.
We do our very best to ship your orders as quickly as possible. We ship orders within 1-3 business days from our warehouse in Pinedale, Wyoming and your delivery speed is determined by shipping location. The recipient is responsible for all incurred taxes and customs duties. International deliveries are subject to local import duties and taxes which the receiver will be required to pay upon receipt. Coral & Tusk is not responsible for customs issues or delays. We are not responsible for any delivery errors, delays or lost or stolen packages once the package has been shipped and tracking updates have been generated. We are available to assist you in any way we can regarding your order and shipment. Please call 718.388.4188 or email us at [email protected] for further international shipping inquiries.
Pre-order Product Shipping Policy
If you have placed an order for a pre-order item, this item will ship according to the delivery date listed on the product page.
Shipping Policy for Orders Containing Pre-order items and In stock items
If you placed an order containing both pre-ordered items and in stock items, your order will arrive in separate shipments. We will ship the in stock items within 1 -3 business days. The pre-ordered items will arrive in a second shipment around the delivery window listed with the pre-order product. Please note this ship date on the product’s page and beside the item at checkout. There is no additional shipping cost for the pre-order shipment.
If you placed an order containing both pre-ordered items and in stock items, we will hold your order to ship until the pre-ordered items are in stock. Please note the date of delivery on the product page and noted beside the item at checkout. Your order will arrive complete, in one shipment around that date. If you would like us to send the in stock item first, please email us directly at [email protected] after placing your order. Please include the order number in your email. We are not able to offer free international shipping on the second shipment, and will contact you for payment for the additional shipping cost.
- We accept returns for merchandise exchange, store credit or refund on full priced items returned within 30 days of your order delivery. All returned items must be in the same brand new condition to be accepted for credit/exchange. All shipping charges must be paid for by the purchaser including the return shipping fees. Refund will be issued to the original method of payment upon receipt of returned item. Store credit never expires and is issued in form of an emailed code to use anytime.
- All shipping charges are responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- All MADE TO ORDER items are final sale:
- Any item made to order including custom pillows or tabletop, fabric yardage, and framed artwork on our website is final sale.
- All SALE items are final sale:
- Any item in our “Sale” collection on our website is final sale.
- OR if “FINAL SALE” is listed in the product description.
To proceed with a return:
- Please contact us at [email protected]
to obtain a return request form prior to returning an item.
- All returned items must be unused and in original packaging. It is the purchaser's responsibility to insure we receive the return in like new condition. We strongly recommend selecting a shipping method with tracking information. If we do not receive the returned order, we cannot process the request.
- Damage/defect claims must be communicated within 7 business days of package arrival.
- Tracking for return shipments must be emailed to [email protected]
- Please ship UPS and FedEx returns to:
Coral & Tusk
229 S Cole Ave.
Pinedale, WY 82941
Coral & Tusk
PO Box #8
Pinedale, WY 82941