Chirp! Tweet! Peep! Outside our windows, tree branches are filled with the sounds and songs of birds. Our Songbirds Tree design features a variety of songbirds perched in a blooming cherry tree. Spot the Eastern Bluebird, Black Capped Chickadee, Mountain Bluebird, Western Tanager, American Goldfinch, Yellow-rumped Warbler and Yellow Warbler embroidered across this pillow.
10% of this year’s profits from our Songbirds Collection will be donated to the National Audubon Society, an environmental organization that protects birds and the places they need throughout the Americas. We hope that our Songbird designs serve as a reminder to cherish and respect these incredible creatures of flight, sky, and air! Learn more about the Songbirds Collection and our donation pledge here.
Measures 20" x 20"
* Embroidery motif placement varies slightly per pillow.
- Embroidered on 100% linen fabric. Back fabric is 100% linen.
- We use linen that is made from 100% unbleached and undyed natural flax fiber. There is an inherent beauty in the shade variation from one crop to another.
- Linen is an incredibly durable fabric, and can be laundered in many ways. Over time, linen softens with multiple washes, enhancing the texture of the fabric. If you prefer a natural linen look, feel free to machine wash and line dry your favorite Coral & Tusk pillow covers. To keep your linens crisp and smooth, consider spot clean treatments or dry cleaning.
- For a complete care guide please review our FAQs
- 100% Polysilk™ insert. Polysilk™ is a hypoallergenic, down-alternative fill.