SHIPPING AND RETURNS
What is your return policy?
Your shopping experience and satisfaction with our products upon delivery are very important to us. Each item is created and shipped to you with our utmost care. Please contact us at [email protected] if you had any issues with your order. We will do whatever possible to make sure you're completely happy with your experience shopping with us!
- We accept returns for merchandise exchange, store credit or refund on full priced items returned within 30 days of your order delivery. All returned items must be in the same brand new condition to be accepted for credit/exchange. All shipping charges must be paid for by the purchaser including the return shipping fees. Refund will be issued to the original method of payment upon receipt of returned item. Store credit never expires and is issued in form of an emailed code to use anytime.
- All shipping charges are responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed.
- All MADE TO ORDER items are final sale:
- Any item made to order including custom pillows or tabletop, fabric yardage, and framed artwork on our website is final sale.
- All SALE items are final sale:
- Any item in our “Sale” collection on our website is final sale.
- OR if “FINAL SALE” is listed in the product description.
To proceed with a return:
- Please contact us at [email protected]
to obtain a return request form prior to returning an item.
- All returned items must be unused and in original packaging. It is the purchaser's responsibility to insure we receive the return in like new condition. We strongly recommend selecting a shipping method with tracking information. If we do not receive the returned order, we cannot process the request.
- Damage/defect claims must be communicated within 7 business days of package arrival.
- Tracking for return shipments must be emailed to [email protected]
- Please ship USPS and FedEx returns to:
Coral & Tusk
229 S Cole Ave.
Pinedale, WY 82941
Coral & Tusk
PO Box #8
Pinedale, WY 82941
Is everything on the website available now?
We do our absolute best to have all listed items in stock. If the item is out of stock for some reason, we will notify you within one business day of your order via phone or email with a revised lead time on delivery. At that point you will have the option to accept the revised delivery date, cancel your order or replace out of stock items.
When can I expect my order to arrive?
We do our very best to ship your orders as quickly as possible. We ship orders within 1-3 business days from our warehouse in Pinedale, Wyoming and your delivery speed is determined by shipping location. Regular ground shipping rates and expedited shipping rates are provided at checkout. Coral & Tusk is not responsible for any delays, delivery errors, lost or stolen packages once the package has been shipped and tracking updates have been generated. We are available to assist you in any way we can regarding your order and shipment. Please Call 718.388.4188 or email us at [email protected]for further shipping inquiries.
Express orders placed after 2pm EST will be shipped the next business day.
Orders placed after 2pm EST on a Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
We do our very best to ship your orders as quickly as possible. We ship orders within 1-3 business days from our warehouse in Pinedale, Wyoming and your delivery speed is determined by shipping location. The recipient is responsible for all incurred taxes and customs duties. International deliveries are subject to local import duties and taxes which the receiver will be required to pay upon receipt. Coral & Tusk is not responsible for customs issues or delays. We are not responsible for any delivery errors, delays or lost or stolen packages once the package has been shipped and tracking updates have been generated. We are available to assist you in any way we can regarding your order and shipment. Please call 718.388.4188 or email us at [email protected] for further international shipping inquiries.
ORDERS AND PAYMENTS
Do you offer gift wrapping?
Coral & Tusk provides gift wrapping upon request. Please indicate if you would like your purchase gift wrapped on the checkout page.
Is my information secure?
We do not share or sell any customer information with third parties. Our secure server provides maximum privacy.
What types of payment do you accept?
Coral & Tusk accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Afterpay. The transaction is processed through our secure server. If you prefer to contact us directly to place your order, you can call 718.388.4188 and we would be more than happy to receive your order over the phone.
How does Afterpay work?
How is everything made?
Coral & Tusk’s creative process is a special alchemy of illustration, machine embroidery and hand-finishing. A RISD-trained textile designer, Stephanie first creates her irreverent characters and bold pattern designs as original pencil drawings before she painstakingly redraws them stitch by stitch using specialized software. Once digitized, designs are machine-embroidered by our production partners in India. Every Coral & Tusk product retains the hand-drawn allure of the original illustration, with the satisfying tactile quality of stitches on cloth. Find out more about us here.
Do you do any custom work?
No, we do not do custom work.
Can any design be embroidered onto any other type of product or size?
No, everything comes as you see it on our website. There are some reoccurring characters and designs you will see on different sizes or across different categories; however we do not work in this way. Each illustration is thoughtfully designed for the size and type of product you see it on.
Where is it made?
All of the design work and prototyping is done by designer Stephanie Housley in her Wyoming studio. Once the design phase is completed, our production partners in India machine embroider, cut, and sew each product. Our partners in India embrace our own company standards, maintaining quality working conditions with fair wages and benefits. All of our products ship from our fulfillment center in the United States and our pillow inserts are made in the USA. See about our entire process here.
CARE & MATERIALS
How should I care for my linens?
According to our own practices in the Coral & Tusk studio with how we care for our linen, as well as traditional linen washing and care recommendations, we have compiled a list of cleaning, storage and care for our linen products.
- Dry clean:
- This is our default recommendation. In order to maintain the character your linen has from the moment of purchase, the safest bet is dry cleaning. We especially recommend it for our table runners, since they are backed with a plain fabric and only the face is embroidered. We also recommend it for any product that uses a metallic thread in the design.
- If you are someone that is familiar with how linen responds when washed, and you enjoy the character the fabric develops after washing, we encourage the below guidelines. Many of us have lived with, washed and dried our Coral & Tusk products for years and years and can testify that they stand up very well when treated with care. The caveat is that the linen does change and evolve. We see this as a positive, but not everyone does, which is why if in doubt at all, dry clean.
- If you choose to wash, here are your options:
- Hand wash in cool to warm water
- Machine wash, gentle cold cycle up to 65° F
- NEVER USE BLEACH
- Detergents that will work best and do not alter the natural color of linen are Seventh Generation, Mrs. Meyers, All (powder), Allens Naturally, Cheer (all versions) and Woolite.
- Never tumble-dry linen as this can over-dry the fibers and makes ironing more difficult. Use spin cycle and/or line dry.
- Ironing and Storage:
- Always iron linen when damp, first on the backside of the embroidered front side to eliminate creases and then on the face if you wish to enhance the fabric's natural sheen. If the linen has already dried out before ironing, use a water spray bottle to re-dampen it, especially any on creases and wrinkles. A good steam iron set to the linen setting will work best.
- Whenever possible, store linen articles without folding. Linen tablecloths or long pieces of fabric store best when rolled. Keep linens in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to avoid normal color fade.
- Fresh stains are much easier to remove than old ones, so take care of stains promptly.
- Blot up any excess liquid with a clean white cloth, or paper towel.
- Avoid rubbing the stained area with a linty terrycloth towel to keep fabric pilling to a minimum. Using a flat cloth, first dab at the stain with a bit of water. If it does not come out completely, add a tiny bit of OBA free detergent and dab at the spot, repeating the process until the stain is removed.
- Never rub a fresh stain with bar soap. Soap sets many stains
What type of inserts comes with my pillow?
Our pillows come with a 95/5 Feather Down insert. If you would prefer a down alternative polyfil insert, or no insert at all, we are happy to customize pillow insert orders. Please email [email protected] to inquire.
What kind of fabric do you use?
We use linen that is made from 100% unbleached and undyed natural flax fiber. There is an inherent beauty in the shade variation from one crop to another. This variation stems from a range of natural factors including weather and soil contributing to soft fluctuations in the natural tones which start from seed and end in a beautifully woven natural cloth. The indigo, fog, slate, vermilion, fuchsia and ivory fabrics are also 100% linen, custom dyed and woven for Coral & Tusk.
Are your products sold in stores?
Yes, we are lucky enough to sell to some really wonderful stores in the US and worldwide. Find the one closest to you here.
Do you have a storefront?
No, we do not have a storefront location. Please check our stockist list here to find a store that carries Coral & Tusk close to you.
We do have a showroom in our Wyoming office where anyone can come and view the full line, including our fabrics and home decor. We are located in Pinedale, Wyoming, about an hour and a half Southeast of Jackson located at at 229 S Cole Ave. Pinedale, WY 82941 and are open by appointment only, call 718.388.4188.
Do you ever have sales?
Yes, we do have seasonal sales through our website or out of our studio space, we also participate in some craft fairs. Sign up on our mailing list to be the first to know about upcoming sales by entering your email at the bottom of our website.
Do you have a mailing list that I can be added to?
Yes, you can sign up for our email list at the bottom of our website.
Who should I contact for more information?
Please feel free to contact us at the studio with any questions at 718.388.4188 or write to [email protected]
Why the name Coral & Tusk?
We wanted to choose a name that evoked beautiful imagery and good luck. Since coral and tusk are both auspicious materials, and both live on land and in the sea, it felt like the perfect combination. Our name is meant to allude to these precious materials in honor of keeping them intact in their natural habitat and being inspired by them, not harvested.